The design brief for this frame turned out to be the most demanding project yet undertaken. A gravel/adventure bike with a Jack Taylor inspired curved seat tube and with tubular inserts silvered in through all the main tubes, fork and chainstay. To top it all off, fitted with an internally routed Shimano Alfine Di2 Hydraulic Disc groupset.
The frame has hand carved lugs to fit the unusual miter angles produced with the curved seat tube and is unashamedly chrome plated followed with an 80's inspired purple fades.
- Columbus Zona Tubeset
- Shimano Alfine Di2 11Speed Disc
- Shimano RS785 Di2 Hydraulic Brakes
- Chris King R45 Disc Front Hub
- H Plus Son Archetype Rims
- Factory Five Lattice Chainring
- San Marco Regal Saddle